Congratulations to our lab members on their amazing accomplishments!
- Research Assistant, Stephanie Pham, received the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) Parenting and Families SIG Student Research Award
- Doctoral student, Kelly Smith (PhD 2020), completed her dissertation and is currently a post-doc in the labs of Nicholas Wagner (Boston University) and Ken Rubin (University of Maryland). Kelly is currently leading the data gathering process for our international COVID-FACES studypost-doctoral position (Boston University and University of Maryland).
- Master's student, Hailey Fleece (MA 2020) is now enrolled in the PhD program in School Psychology at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Former Lab Manager, Lindsay Druskin, is now pursuing a PhD in Clinical Child Psychology at West Virginia University under the direction of Dr. Cheryl McNeil.
- Research assistant, Stephanie Pham (BA 2021), has accepted a post-bac IRTA at the NIH, Bethesda, Maryland
- Research assistant, Abigail Widmer (BA 2021) has been accepted to the Masters Program in the Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences, University of Maryland.